Saturday, 10 December 2016

Light it up - Music Video

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2LpOUwca94

A fascinating video which was created by Method Studios. I believe that this music video is much more fitting than the original taking into account the style of it and how it makes the audience feel. This music video creates a feel good emotion for the audience with the mixture of colour, shapes, textures and dancing. Compared to the the original its a much better fit for the song and I am sure many viewers would agree with me. Visually it is stunning and has a unique approach to how they want to represent the song. Im also sure that the original was supposed to feel unique as a black and white music video is not what most viewers would have expected.

Original music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7eZUGB9HKU

1 comment:

  1. This was a really interesting read. I appreciate articles that explain things from a practical perspective because they make it easier for regular car owners to understand what actually matters. A vehicle goes through quite a lot during everyday driving, and maintaining its exterior properly can make a big difference in the long run. While researching different ways to protect the original finish, I came across Car Paint Protection Film and found the concept quite interesting. I’ve also noticed brands such as Ultraguard offering solutions in this area. Definitely some useful information here for anyone who takes car maintenance seriously.

    ReplyDelete